Recharged and Ready

The last two weeks at Identity Tattoo have been pretty crazy.
Mostly I've been doing the paycheck pieces, back-to-back and all day long.
People are getting their taxes back, and handing them right over to me.
I overbooked, underestimated, and overdosed.
Too much Dr Pepper (what?! I know!) and Indian take-out.
I didn't take one picture last week.

But this weekend was a break from all of that.
Meryl and I did Seward Cafe Sunday and then some MANtiquing down in Northfield, MN
I woke up this morning and, get this, took a jog around Powderhorn park with Shamira.
And I didn't even die.
I only had two cans of soda today.

This week promises a way more appealing schedule, with some of those slightly disturbing, wonderfully absurd animal creatures I've really been getting into lately.
A polar bear, a cow, an owl.
There should be a flood of blog posts after that dry spell.
(even Todd has been typing up a storm.)




Casey, Kyle and I have been attending our Naked Mondays faithfully.
Last week was kind of a disaster.
Hopefully, we won't see that model again for a while.
Like ever.
But this week we had someone who was good at sitting still, and the two and a half hours flew by.
This pose was 30 minutes, pencil and white pencil on brown canson paper.

Also, if you're in the state of Minnesota, or plan on visiting soon, I would be at Identity Tattoo for this upcoming Friday the 13th.