Art-a-Whirl



Here's a preview of the stuff I did for the Art-a-Whirl that's taking over Minneapolis this weekend.


I'll be in the Northrup King Building, Studio number 451 (the Tulle and Dye studio).
I'll be there tonight from 8ish-10.
Saturday all day, and the later parts of Sunday.

All your favorite local artists and musicians will be out at different venues.
I'm sharing a space with Rebecca, who has screenprinted these awesome neckties.
Get one and join us for a Not Casual Friday at Identity Tattoo soon.
Also, friend Megan Moore is in studio #423 in the same building, so go check her out as well.

Dark Dark Dark is playing Kitty Kat Club tonight, they think they'll be going on around 10pm.
Tomorrow, Marshall LaCount from DDD is doing a live mural on the side of the 331 Club with Tynan Kerr.
It's planned to be up for the whole year, so you'll have lots of time to check it out.

I got tattooed by Tim Biedron, yesterday, and it was an awesome experience.
When you see me next, ask to check out my leg.

Have an action packed weekend!