Music, art, and green things growing.

It's been busy here (still).

Last night I rode my bike to the Bedlam Theatre to see Dark, Dark, Dark again.
Out of the three shows of theirs I've been to this month,
last night's was the best.
So good.
Nona (of ddd) is planning on getting some tattoos from me this weekend,
which is pretty exciting.

Our friend, Li, will be at our house this weekend, visiting from RI and thereabouts.
I'll be doing some tattooing with her as well.

Meryl turns 28 years old on Monday.
We'll be in St Paul feasting on some Kurdish food.

It's really Spring now.
Everything is growing in the yard,
stuff that's been there for decades,
and things I planted last year.
The tulips in the backyard have gotten their tops bitten off right before they bloom,
but everything else seems to be healthy and critter-free.
It rained again today, so the rain barrel is full, the yard is green, and the winter dirt & sand is gone.

I'm finishing up the birdhouses, etc. for this show.
I'll have to be creative to find time to work on it this weekend.
(or just put all my friends to work)