I even packed a bathing suit.

I'm supposed to be packing, since it's after midnight, and we have to be at the airport at 9 am.
And we have to take a bus to the lightrail to get to the airport.
I know.

Does anyone ever get any sleep the night before traveling?
I hate flying, and airports, and checking baggage.
But I got a an extra special treat tomorrow that will make it all a lot easier, thanks to my pop's booking skills.
What could make flying any less sucky, you ask?
A nonstop flight!
No changing planes, no layovers, no having to visit the Atlanta airport for me.
Just MSP to BWI.
Nice.



I did this St. Hubert/Jägermeister/hunting/family piece for Todd's first tattoo.
We chatted about veganism and bear hunting.
Animal head mounts and human remains framed and displayed.
I think it went splendidly.

If I can get Meryl to the airport on time, we'll be on the east coat by 1:30.
One plane; one take off, one landing.
I'm so ready for this.