Stormy Weather

A tornado touched down in South Minneapolis yesterday, and all week the weather has been unreal.
I wish I could get a decent photograph of the sky.
This is from my drive home from work tonight, on my way to pick up Meryl and go to Ryan's birthday dinner.



I got the grinder for the stained glass in the mail today, so that will get worked on this weekend.
Dean emailed me progress photos of his treehouse today, and I'm going to send back a couple of over-achieving architectural drawings on how it might look finished.
Obviously, I'm not the one building it, so nothing is limiting me from going overboard.
ha!

Meryl's friend Molly bought a letterpress this summer, and it just so happens that she's in the market for a tattoo.
Seems like I'll be headed down to southern Minnesota to get a good look at it next week.
Between that and the stained glass, it seems I've overbooked myself again with projects I have absolutely no experience with or even a basic understanding of.

I'm finishing up the drawings for the Minneapolis Tattoo Convention that's rapidly approaching.
The buttons and magnets have been ordered.
The shop website is pretty much out of my hands now.
Things are coming together.
(even if my room looks like the tornado tore it all apart)