Recurring Images

Yup, caught working on my day off.
Again.

I had to sneak a few people in before Meryl and I leave Minneapolis for Maryland on Wednesday.

Mr Shoemaker is sprinting to being heavily tattooed, and couldn't wait till I got back from vacation to get his next one.
After about an hour on his ribs, he was wishing he had waited.
(then he sat through two more hours)



After that, and helping someone narrowly avoid a most unpleasant tattoo experience at some filthy black hole in St Paul, I came home to find another package of stickers had arrived.



I'm bringing a pile of propaganda east with me.
The mix matched band of Connecticuters* are meeting over mock duck and lo mein, and I'm sure they'll help distribute it around the surrounding states.
One day left here, and then we'll be there.


*no kidding