Almost Halfway! (number 5)

Mr Shoemaker finally got his turn today,
and he was ready.
He might have the most individual pieces from me of any client, ever,
so he knows the drill.
We threw the stencil on,
got a little tip from Ben to flip the frame horizontally,
(thanks, dude!)
and then pretty much just did it.
It fit his arm super successfully,
considering it was drawn without anyone
(or any body part) in mind.
The only real break we took was one to size up another one of the 11s on Austin's leg.
Austin also brought all the guys at the shop our own individual vegan banana bread loaves that he and David baked this morning.
So good!

But I guess I don't know how long this took.
A while.
And yeah, those hooves above it are from an avian swine flu tattoo I did a few years back.
Back when it was going to kill off the human race,
if I remember correctly.








































It's been a crazy week,
5 of these done so far,
and I'm not even halfway there.
It's a good thing we get to turn the clocks back tonight,
because I sure could use the extra hour.
It's 2 am right now,
and I pick up tomorrow's 11-getter at 9am to carpool to Identity.
And then I come home to a dinner party I guess.
Tonight was an aa bondy show,
and yesterday was Meryl's art show opening at MCBA.
No kidding.
Super packed nights after very full days.

Oh man, I just saw the clock go from 1:59am back to 1:00am.
Time for bed.
Enjoy your extra hour.