Seven of the Elevens.






















Oh man.
What a weird little project I'm in the middle of.
Today was the hardest day to fill.
I don't know if the rat (above) wasn't much of a crowd pleaser,
but no one wanted Monday, either.
Marshall was all set to stay a couple days later than planned,
and grab the rat right before he moved to New Orleans,
but then plans changed back,
and the rat was a free agent again.
So it looked like Handsome Adam was going to get one against his will,
(just kidding, he was brave and willing)
but then last minute Alleeshia said she'd take it,
but wasn't into the rat.
Somehow it turned into a dead bunny,
and since it was upside-down,
the candle went right-side-up.
And then grape vines and grapes happened.
(I don't know)
I do know that I enjoyed doing another mostly black and grey tattoo
with certain parts in color.
(kind of like this one)
I loved working on this piece,
and Alleeshia sat so well for the first 4 hours.
The 5th hour was a little iffy,
and everything past that I feared for my safety.
No kidding.
But aside from the death threats,
she was awesome,
and she even wore her NQNS shirt to the appointment.










































I worked through my weekend,
but tomorrow it's back to working with the rest of the crew.
And Austin is coming in for the Japanese ghost thing.
Awesome.