Louder than ten (number 11!)

aaaaaaaand.....DONE!
11 tattoos,
11 days straight.
Ending today, 11/11/11.
Each with a different animal (well, one ghost),
and a different light source.

Today I finished the project with Matt,
and he got this escaping goat with a flashlight.
He's such a trooper.
He sat for 7.5 hours,
though I think he had to put up with a little more f'n around than the other 10.
I even took a break to race Handsome Adam.
(i lost)
A big thanks to him for grabbing the final day,
and for putting up with me at my not-quite-best.






















The project was a lot of fun,
and a lot of work,
but I think it was super successful.
and here's a little collage of them all together.
Thanks to everyone who got one of the 11s,
I'm honored to have so many willing participants
whenever I come up with these odd tattoo plans.
And I'm also happy everyone finished their piece in one session,
nobody tapped out early,
nobody called in sick.
Everyone turned it up to 11,
and I really appreciate it.





















Here's the original post about the project.