Getting Spoiled.

I tattooed all day every day this week,
packing them in, before I pack up and head out.
I'm not sure how I made it through this week.
Maybe it was all the gifts and good mail and packages I received.

The buttons I made in August were such a hit that I ordered more.
But I couldn't find the file for my previous order,
so I made completely new ones up.
(and these ones are even nicer, no?)
500 of them means they should last me more than two months this time.



And when Ann came in to get tattooed this week,
she brought me another present,
and again it was in multiples.
But these aren't just any pine cones picked up from your backyard.
Nope.
These are throwback seed grenades from 1975,
and courtesy of the Redwoods.
My little space of Identity Tattoo is looking so sharp,
much in part to Anne and her gifts of collections.



I got a package from New Hampshire in the mail this week,
and it wasn't even from Albie Rock.
Quality craftsmanship from Hurricane Mountain Pottery,
sent as the most generous 'thank you' I've gotten in a long time.
We started with some business cards, but they'll be much bigger things happening soon.



Today's weird little token was waiting for me when I came in to open the shop this morning.
But I saved that photo for a different kind of blog.

Four days of tattooing left in Minnesota....