Taking over the Internet.

I didn't even leave the house today, kids.
The closest I came was removing the window screens,
or maybe when I reached just outside the front door to grab the mail.
I'm definitely not bragging.
Well, maybe a little.
I did get tons of stuff done.
And the to-do list finally did get shorter.

Other than drawing for clients from two different states,
I did a bunch of web work today.

IdentityTattoo.com had a soft launch this weekend.
It's not quite finished, but you get the idea.
Todd, Ben, and I, finally all under the same (cyber) roof.

And I made a header for Meryl's blog, just to fancy it up a little.

And since I am not going to be at the shop for Halloween,
I made this Identity flavored jack o' lantern to decorate the new site and the shop blog.



There's few things better than salted pumpkin seeds right from the oven.
Casey and I ate them all up before I snapped a photo,
but they were so good.
I'll be making more soon,
if not here in the next couple days,
then while I'm playing house guest at the Maynard House.
I hope Northampton is ready.