Headed out.

Halloween.
And how am I celebrating?
By catching planes and renting cars and driving my face off.
I have a 12 hour day of traveling to do,
and when I arrive, it'll only get crazier.

I did get a few things out of the way, early-ish.
Wanting to look my best for Albie's wedding,
I bought some brand-new Carhartts.
I'm not even going to wash them first,
it'll be like wearing cardboard pants.
And I also got the hardest to pack wedding present ever.
I'll be the kid at the airport spending more money on bag checking than the actual plane ticket cost.

After the wedding bells on Sunday,
I'll be at Off the Map Tattoo for the following 7 days straight.
And it looks like my Thursday appointment fell through.
I'm open all day, kids.
Email or call if you want in.
Good ideas have precedent over first in line.
(no kidding)


If you happen to stop Identity Tattoo while I'm away, drink a Dr Pepper
in my room so it doesn't feel so empty when I return.