October is flying by.

The weather has gotten much nicer recently.
It hit a high of 50 today, and since Shamira needed some excercise,
we did a lap around Powderhorn Park lake.
Of course, I would have loved finding a dead bird and getting a photo for my other blog, but there was none to be found.
I did see dead fish, dead bugs, and even this squirrel tail (minus the body, so I'm assuming the squirrel is dead, too).
It was still a very nice walk.



Back to work tomorrow.
Did I get all of my projects done this weekend?
Of course not.
But I did do the homeownery stuff like lawn mowing, garage cleaning, and hardware store shopping.
And not only did I go to the Anne Carson poetry/dance performance at the University on Sunday, but I also served cake afterwards.
And, most importantly, I got done a serious art project for IWYS, details and pictures of which will be released soon enough.
Another weekend gone, but well enjoyed.