Overlapping Countdowns



The pumpkin didn't last too long before the snow and squirrels got to it.

Two weeks from today (on Halloween) I'll be landing in Connecticut and immediately heading up to Northampton.
It's that time again.
The biannual East Coast guest spot.
I'll be at Off the Map from the 2nd-8th of November.
Halloween, a wedding, a haircut, seven full days of tattooing, and some Maynard House quality time,
all in just nine days.

I probably won't be back on the coast till the Philadelphia Tattoo Convention in March.
So come out and say hello.
There may be some kind of get together like last time.
And there's another 500 "dead birds are sexy" pins arriving just in time to be packed with my dress shirt and tattoo equiptment.


I spent most of today working on this viking skull with oak leaves and filigree.
He sat like a rock for 6 hours.
I guess he didn't have too much of a choice,
since he's stationed in Alaska, and only gets out here once a year.




I've got 12 unfinished projects that need finishing.
These next two days are my weekend,
and are promising to be very busy and fully winter-weather free.