Puppets.

It's not easy being friends with a tattoo artist.
You'd think they'd be able to get tattooed all the time,
whenever they wanted.
You know where they rank on the priority scale?
At the bottom.
I live 10 blocks from Adam W.
I see him all the time.
I use his house like it's mine,
and put up people he doesn't even know at his place when mine's over-booked.
And the poor bastard can't even get his started tattoos finished.
I knew this tattoo needed to be worked on,
and I assumed we'd get to it eventually.
But 6 months?
That's cruel.
And guess what?
It's STILL not done.
But it's at least further along than this.
Egads.























Puppets are so dope.
You know where there's going to be a full puppet parade this Sunday?
Right outside my house.
Heart of the Beast's Mayday Parade runs down Bloomington Ave,
then takes a right hand turn into Powderhorn Park.
If you're in town,
and you miss it,
you're probably an a-hole.
(just so you know)