Skunk Apes and Alligeese.














I got canceled on BIG TIME for the first half of my day, today.
Luckily Ryan was down to hang out,
and we got to finish his skunk ape tattoo.
It's in that dreaded half-healed/half-fresh stage,
but what are you going to do?
It's a photo for my blog.
Actually, it's three photos of his ankle for my blog,
(i should have gotten four)
and I just shoved them together in Photoshop so that you could see the multiple sides of it in one big panorama.
(i hear that sometimes these stitched together images are misleading)
The teddy bear is from a different tattoo of his,
but eventually they all go together, anyway.

When Ryan came to the shop he brought the Alligoose, too.
It's no longer standing on driftwood,
but instead a 1930's hubcap.
(more swamp creature, less 80's vacation home)
I'll be repainting it's legs,
and then it'll be time for it's big photoshoot.

But the most absurd part of my day wasn't skunk apes or alligeese.
It was waking up to snow.
In late April.
I didn't like it.
And I'm pretty sure these tulips didn't appreciate it either:

















Due to inclement weather,
Easter has been delayed until further notice.