Dirty Thirty.

I turned the big Thirty yesterday,
and to celebrate a very adult-sounding milestone,
my friends and I brought the thunder.
The most immature,
embarrassing,
and self-destructive thunder there is.

First I got busy doing a "Goonies" chestpiece for the Cucch,
who came back to town for this week of bikeriding vacation time.
While that was happening,
Meryl and Rebecca and Adam M crowned me the Birthday Princess (again),
and decorated the shop,
and even my car.
They had made vegan cake the day before,
and it was a super nice birthday workday.












































After work,
12 of us headed to T's Place for a birthday dinner for some,
and a terrible idea eating challenge for the rest of us.
The competition was to see who could eat an entire 2-person veggie combo plate by themselves,
(never before attempted)
and under 30 minutes.
You weren't required to eat the extra basket of injera,
but you had to wear the pink birthday bib.





















































Adam M did that first in under 11 minutes,
but he soon realized that the Cucch and I were upping the stakes silently (and disgustingly) as we went.
So he took the initial win,
but then threw in the towel while we attacked everything in sight.
The Cucch finished everything,
including the entire extra injera basket,
all within 16 minutes of starting.
I followed a stomach-busting minute later.






















We then found out that I was to be given a free birthday mango juice,
so the Cucch and Adam also ordered some,
and we raced those down, too.
And since it was only 10:15pm at that point,
and we hadn't had vegan ice cream since the day before,
(and were not yet vomiting)
everyone drove to St Paul for Izzy's.























Thanks to everyone who rocked out so hard.
I have the best friends around.