The Big Show.



























Last night was a blast.

Getting to work with Marshall, Dark Dark Dark,

and all the other talented people involved

doing the live score to Fritz Lang's "Spies" at the Walker Art's Center

was a pretty awesome experience.

We performed in front of a few thousand people,

and it seemed like a big success.

Meryl took the above photo as the movie was just starting,

and then I found this clip on YouTube of the train crash scene.









We also did a music video for DDD's "Celebrate"

while we were at the Walker,

and hopefully that will be released soon.



Now that all of this is done,

I'm back to having rehearsal-less Sundays

(and I'm expecting some series stepping withdrawals).

Goodbye, dear Spychestra Crew.

I'll be hearing your beats in my dreams.