More New BATMAN MERCHANDISE To Look For!




Here's a quick post to show a few Brand-New BATMAN ITEMS and COLLECTIBLES to keep an eye out for. It looks like FUNKO is continuing their line of DC Universe POP Heroes with the TWO-FACE Vinyl Figure! I don't know why, but I really like this one. Maybe because it's so gosh darn cute, ha! Next is an item that true BATGIRL Fans will really love. Over at the HOT TOPIC website they're selling DC Comics "Girl Superhero" Beauty Products. For an example check out this BATGIRL BERRY LIPGLOSS! I actually really like the packaging design. Then, last but not least, is a DC Universe Action Figure of ROBIN from the YOUNG JUSTICE TV Cartoon. This new toy was spotted at Target.



Now, I gotta ask: If ANYBODY out there comes across ANY Brand-New Bat-Stuff while you're running through the retail stores then please let me know. My email button is always on the top right-hand side of this page.