Herbs and Tea.

I had a four hour cancelation for today,
so Handsome Adam called in Chef Ryan.
And he showed up, of course.
We have a chef sleeve to finish up, after all.
(including this, this, and this)
We got some rosemary, basil and sage done,
along with some smokey background action.
This is the sage part:






















Also, a while back I did a shirt design for a store called Juniper,
but haven't posted any photos yet.
Here they are;
a close up of the printed shirt,
and also Rahma modeling one for me.
I personally don't have any for sale,
but if you want to get one for yourself
(or some special lady on your holiday gift list),
just head to Maple Grove.
If you're out of state,
you might be able to order it over the phone.
(just ask for Liz and tell her I sent you)
If you're usually a 'bad at gift-giving dude',
I just handed this one to you.