Updated.

I spent tonight gathering photos together for my new portfolio,
and also uploaded a bunch to my website.
Here's one of the ones I just added,
Katelyn's moth-eaten fan chestpiece all healed up.




















I also changed my contact info,
and added my extended guest spot plans.
It's getting closer,
and starting to feel more real now.
I'm fully booked the rest of December here in Minnesota.
I'll be back in MN in April,
and will probably start booking a month before my return by email.
I'll drop the info here on the blog first,
then my website and facebook.

It's winter here now,
with snow on the ground.
And it'll probably stay there till I get back into town.
Nothing melts in Minnesota,
it just piles up.
(i'm pretty sure I should have raked the leaves before this snow fell,
this spring is going to be a mess)
It's also getting really cold,
but instead of hibernating,
I'm packing up and moving out.