Last day of Fall (and Maple Grove).

Oh man.
I'm done with Identity Tattoo for a little while.
Don't expect to see me back there till April.
It's been an awesome 4.5 years,
and I look forward to more fun when I get back.
But for the next few months,
I'm very excited to be working out at Jeff Gogue's shop in Oregon.

My last day there was spent working on Manda's strange animal sleeve.
We colored in a lot of poppies around an antlered squirrel,
did some background,
and tried to tie everything together.
Up top is the (antlered) blue footed booby,
and the sheepgoat under that,
and then some squirrels playing in a poppy field.
(i didn't do the blue armband thing)






















It was also Handsome Adam's last day,
and he's leaving for the west coast, too.
So after packing and cleaning up,
we smashed our coffee mugs and released a couple floating lanterns.
Adam's such a good dude,
and it's been a pleasure working with him for the past year.

So it's just Todd and Ben at the shop for a few months.
Do me a favor, and check up on them every once in a while.
Stop in and be loud for a minute,
just so they don't forget about me.
I'm afraid they might get soft while I'm away.
(i can almost hear Maple Grove collectively breathing a sigh of relief)