Ball Bashtabula

I had this lovely post all typed out about my little detour to Ashtabula, OH,
to visit FX Tattoos, the Tubbs Family,
and to see the Ashtabula Lighthouse.
But Miss Mandi dropped a little comment on my blog before I published it,
so I erased it and decided to dedicate this to her, instead.
Mandi is the biggest ball buster in all of Ohio.
For real.
I'm no match for her abilities.
And she takes it to amazing lengths.
She keeps trying to get me to go out there and tattoo her,
but ever time I do,
she gets pregnant just to mess with me.
(pregnant women shouldn't get tattoos,
for any of those who didn't know)
So I still haven't tattooed her,
and she's working on her fourth kid.
ha.

















Here's Jr on the beach with me,
trying to find some "sea" glass.
It's amazing being on the great lakes,
because they seem just like an ocean,
but they are missing that salt water smell.
They still do have some top notch lighthouses, though.

The guys of FX Tattoos are super rad,
and I was given a sexy deer skull gift when I arrived.
I tried to tie it to the grill of my Yaris,
but it had to ride shotgun to MA instead.

I DID get a photo of me with my likeness on Dustin's leg.
(the portrait tattoo of me that JR did to win the Antler/Crutch War of 2008)
Yup, that's me, with antlers,
a Dr Pepper can (a little outdated, eh?),
some acorns/leaves,
and a banner that says "shawnhebrank.com".
I'm not sure why he's grabbing his balls in the photo.
I think over the years he's developed a fetish or something,
since every time his wiener is out,
my face is right there, too.
Yeah, I know, gross.
How do you think I feel?
I'm invited to every party in Dustin's pants,
and attendance is mandatory.






















All joking aside,
the Tubbs are an amazing family,
with wonderful kids,
and super sweet friends.
(except Dustin, he is actually a sexual deviant)
And it's nice knowing that I can make JR have another daughter whenever I want,
just by promising to visit.
And since it's always fun,
I'll plan on visiting every nine months or so.