Land of 11,842 lakes.

Yeah, someone counted.

A start to a MN pride leg sleeve.
Big love for the sota, none of that mini shit.
And it's his first tattoo.
Ankle to upper thigh.
No kidding.
AND he's been to almost 30 states, so he can pick favorites.






















You know what drives me nuts?
The dudes who come in to get a little state outline,
and tell me how dope Minnesota is,
and how it's the best state,
and all of that.
Dudes, you don't have to convince me,
I moved here.
From some other state.
You were born here and have visited only South Dakota and Wisconsin.
(Duluth doesn't count as a separate state)

I'm enacting a new policy, right now.
You have to have been to at least ten states
in order to get a "MN Pride Tattoo".
(and I'm leaning toward only counting the Dakotas as one)
Even if (especially if?) it's only a little state outline.
And 15 states if you want it behind your ear.
Trust me, it's for your own good.
Some day, you'll visit Chicago,
(or somewhere REALLY crazy, like New York)
and your whole world will be blown.

Anyway, Cody's leg sleeve has it all,
except for Prince.
I thought he'd fit in perfectly riding the wolf,
especially if we were doing it in color,
and could use lots of 80's purple.
But black and grey is is,
so Prince was out.
Oh well.
I'm still having fun.