A How To:*

How to Piss Off or Win Over your tattoo artist.



There's few things more infuriating than 'no call, no shows' at work,

especially when it's a full day appointment,

and I've done all the drawing for it ahead of time,

AND they confirm the day before the appointment that they are,
in fact, coming in.

It makes me go bananas.



But before I gave in to my homicidal urges,

Handsome Adam used his good hand to call Ms Broccoli Stegosaurus,

and see if she wanted to come in a few days early.

And did she?

yup.

Crisis(es) adverted.



I couldn't be any more excited about this moth-eaten hand-fan chest piece.

And now she's been added to my "favorite clients" list

for her willingness to not only get a tattoo I've been dying to do for a while,

but also to get into the tattoo chair at a moments notice.



She isn't exactly fond of her tattoo shop nickname,

(and that's usually set in stone)

but if anyone has earned the right to get a new one, it's her.

So, maybe by the time we show off the finished product,

we'll be referring to her by something else.

Something she believes suits her a little better.

We'll see.



























* This post has been slightly reworded due to the misuse of specific terminology

that was misleading, wrong, and offensive.

For a more accurate definitions about list removal,

please go here.