Tested.

Really.
And with Blake as my witness, I stood my ground.
Not 13 hours after making the new rule concerning MN pride tattoos,
a very nice young lady came into the shop,
asking for me specifically,
and wanting a "minneapolis skyline tramp stamp".
But she'd only been to 5 states other than MN,
(not the now mandatory 10)
so I passed her off to Ben.
Rules are rules,
even if the ink that penned them isn't even dry yet.

Blake was getting a start on his new Halloween half-sleeve,
a zombie scarecrow thing on his outer forearm.
I'm excited about the whole project,
we mapped it all out,
and got some of it outlined and shaded.
Here's the in-progress outline:






















I can't believe I leave so soon for the east coast
Tuesday I'll be getting in the car,
and driving insane amounts.
The first leg is 812 miles to Ashtabula, OH.
I'm stopping at FX Tattoos for some high fives and butt slaps,
and then driving the rest of the way wednesday.
I'm not even close to ready or prepared,
and more than a little bit stressed out,
but my good friend Amy Briggs will be there,
(with vegan cookies!)
so I know it'll all be ok.

I'm tattooing AND getting tattooed
while at the Paradise Tattoo Convention.
Jeff Gogue will be working on my big front piece on Friday.
If you're around, come visit.
I'll be mostly naked and crying,
and there will be a couple hundred people trying to watch.
I know, sounds like so much fun....