Unfinished Business.

This tattoo was supposed to be an all-dayer,
but that didn't happen.
Tattoos hurt, kids.
Problem is, Eric-Pete lives everywhere but Minnesota,
so we're hoping, hoping, hoping we figure out a way to finish it up before 2012.
Maybe Portland in November?
Or MN in December?
Otherwise it's Grants Pass, Oregon from January to April.

Anyway, it's a raven choking out an owl.
No kidding.
His idea, and we were all a little jealous.
I wish I finished, and had the whole thing to post,
but just a little peek for now....





















I did tons of painting all weekend,
and I'll have plenty to post soon.
Two different shows are happening in October that I have pieces in,
one here in MPLS,
and one in Connecticut.
Busy work weeks,
and busier weekends.
Don't forget to enjoy the outside,
it'll be winter before we know it.