4-20

I'm pretty into unofficial holidays,
folk traditions,
and growing your own plants.

But I just can't wrap my head around drug culture.
I don't get it.

However, in spirit of today being 4/20,
here's the second sit on the pot plant tattoo.
We did almost three more hours on Saturday,
and I still have more to do.

I rarely tattoo in a painterly style, but it's been fun.



We're using some images from a book as reference, but you can see here the kind of plant it comes from.



It's almost 10 am, and I have a full day of making things planned before Naked Monday happens.
I'm told that I've put too much on my plate.
That my plans are too big for such a small amount of time.
We'll see.

I got my battery charger in the mail.
I found some crappy wood in my basement.
I MANtiqued for a while yesterday with Meryl in Stillwater after we did Seward Cafe.
I have stacks of books ready for nails and paint.
It's all coming together.