Ryan hates plumbing. And littering.

My day started and ended with Ryan (and I?) working on the pipes in my basement.
He was over at 8:30 am, then came over again after work, and left around 10 pm ish.

I now have a working faucet on the outside of my house.
Most of you probably took yours for granted.
Now, just in case the rain barrel isn't full, I'm able to water plants without making trips to the kitchen sink.


In between soldering mishaps, Ryan was one of the people I tattooed today.
We did this gull.
Poor gull.



As for the art-a-whirl project,
I've been putting together some bird houses.
Casey and I bought a 25 pound bag of clay,
and I'm going to be shaping some antlers this week.
Then, it's bonfire time on Sunday night,
where we'll pitfire the antlers.
I'll somehow attach the ceramic antlers to the houses, and have a small part of the show/display/whatever taken care of.



Thursday night Dark, Dark, Dark is coming back to town.
Varsity Theater, doors open at 7:30.
Missing that would be a mistake.