About to be a little wiser.


Naked Monday's drawing session was successful.
The model sat still, which is pretty much the only requirement for the night.
Also, all the pretenders stopped coming, so we don't have any requests for 1 minute gestures after we've done a 20 minute pose.



Camden took me out to lunch today, and he didn't even know it's my birthday this week.
(it's my birthday this week)
My folks and Meryl's grandparents in Florida sent me some birthday wishes via the mailman, and Jehovah sent one of his witnesses again.
It the same old dude who thought Meryl was my mom.
Casey opened the door for him today, and really confused him.
I think every time he comes, it just makes him want to work that much harder.

Anyway, Thursday's the big day.
28 years old.
I'm sure there will be a little something happening at Identity Tattoo,
probably involving silly hats and Dr Pepper.
I'm actually open the entire day as of right now.
If no awesome tattoos get booked, it might be just be an 8 hour dance party.
Sounds good to me.