Book Roofs and Bike Spokes



Well, no Naked Monday this week.
I mean, there was one, but I didn't attend.

I was at the shop printing shirts with Casey for her big summer adventure.
Her and a couple friends are riding their bikes across the country.
And I don't mean those dumb ones with engines - she's pedaling.

They've set up a blog documenting the planning process, you can check it out at
Join the Cycle
I'm sure she'll be putting up pictures and info on how to buy a shirt to support their ride.
Usually good causes have ugly shirts, and are only fun to buy 10 years later at the Salvation Army.
But these are pretty dope.
(I had zero to do with the design, so I'm not bragging)




In other news....
I'm making progress on my ideas for this year's Art-a-Whirl.
It's a giant open gallery and studio space weekend May 15-17th in most of NE Minneapolis.
So I spent a bunch of the weekend putting together the beginnings of an installation.
Book-topped birdhouses are being assembled.
Real ones this time.
I even bought some power tools.
I have one month.