Twenty-eight years of old


We were decorating cupcakes with very pink frosting when midnight hit, and it was officially my birthday.
I got sang to, and even got to open up some presents.
I didn't expect to open up anything, but we needed one of the gift boxes for the cupcakes.

I'm bringing them into Identity Tattoo tomorrow.
They're vegan, and pink, and might smell like brand new Carhartts.
Meryl made them, I mostly just got in the way.



Casey frosted them perfectly.



I'll be at the shop almost a full day.
If you have something awesome you want done,
or just want to high five and eat cupcakes,
come visit.
Since it's my birthday, I reserve the right to turn down any less than super fun pieces.
(I will, too. just try me)
I might be painting, or screening up some shirts.
Anything but real work.

I'm stepping out early for a household birthday dinner,
so catch me by 7pm.


* Also, a shout-out to my homegirl Jeannette, from all the way back to the Wallingford days.
It's her birthday, too, but she's always a year behind.
(Ain't that the truth!)
Happy Birthday, Jeannette!