It's a Saturday at Identity Tattoo, and I got officially blown off for my first appointment.
geez.
But I have so much to catch up on, and so much to do, that I almost don't care.

I got a little package today from Zach, who's got some machining skills.
We talked about die cuts, laser etching, metal, paper, and wood.
I love unnecessary and useless little extra touches.
We're thinking "Never Quiet, Never Soft" zip up hoodies,
with this metal little acorn (the smaller one) as the zipper pull.
You'll love it, and so will your mom's washing machine.




Yesterday, the sky was crazy.
It's threatening rain again today, which isn't good, since someone smashed out my back windshield the other day,
and it's still open to the elements.





Also, be very careful of the new avian-swine flu that's terrorizing Mexico.
I didn't think anything could shut down Mexico City.
I love the text messages and emails I get every time the Bird Flu is mentioned.
Thanks to everyone for helping me stay on top of it.
I don't want any dead pigs though.
I don't love them.
Gross.



Dark Dark Dark was so f'n good the other night at Varsity.
They are playing again tonight.
Their new stuff is even more hauntingly beautiful.