Back in the MPLS

A title playing off of a Beatles song?
I must be tired.

Yesterday was jam packed with traveling.
Thanks to Kristen for getting up even earlier, and taking me to the Springfield bus station at 4 am.

I fell asleep on buses, on planes, even on hot mom's shoulders.
You can take my window seat for your little brat kid,
but I'm going to be leaning on something.
I hope you don't mind,
but honestly, my embarrassment sensor has always been a little dull.
I woke up with half of my body in someone else's seat, my mouth ajar,
and I didn't feel a bit ashamed.

It's nice to be back in Minnesota.
Except for the hail and sleet that I woke up to.
Our groundhog had four shadows this year, so they are predicting a spring sometime in June.
I can't wait.

I'll miss the Maynard House, that's for sure.
We're going to set up an exchange program with them,
sending selected applicants to the other awesome city for residencies.
All I need on my side is a quality house name.

Now I'm off to Identity Tattoo, where it's a packed house.
Mr Kevin McNutt has been doing a guest spot back here while I've been gone, and he's working some of this week as well.
I have a few hours before my first appointment to unpack my stuff and get back into the swing of things.