A Rainy Sunday Morning.



It's raining,
and I'm kinda sick.
Maybe allergies?
I'm running at about 75%.
But today is the last day of me tattooing here at Off the Map,
so I only have 3 tattoos left to tough it out through.
I think it's three flowers, too.
Michelle is getting hers finished from November,
then Kristen,
and then Mary the Miraculous Multi-tasker is getting some yet to be drawn up flower and moth creation.

And that one HAS to be hot,
because there's a lot riding on it.
Like the title of "Favorite Guest Artist."
Right now me and Timmy B are running neck to neck.
He's charming, and cute, it's true.
But he's about 3 or 4 shirts behind in the gift giving category.
And none of his super hot tattoos can be found on Mary's skin.
And now every shirt he gives her, and every tattoo he does on her will only be an empty gesture that's an obvious attempt to catch up.
Ha.
So, Mr Timmy B, the stakes are being upped today,
at about 5:30pm.
I will fight through the sniffles, and hold in the sneezes.

The last couple days have been pretty busy.
Friday night was the get together at Sierra Grill.
Northampton on one side, Wallingford on the other.
It was an awesome dinner, and I'm pumped so many people drove so many miles.
We had a few more than expected, and then a few more showed up, really testing the patience of the Grill.

Afterward, a bunch of us hit up the WWII.
I don't know how to explain it.
A dork bar with dancing and Karaoke.
But not hipster dorks, real ones.
We fit in perfectly, especially when I was on the dance floor.
In my tie.

There's been tattooing happening as well.
Yesterday Sarah and Big Dean rocked the day away.
She's headed down to St Thomas to live, and needed a memory of Connecticut.
Oak trees are the state tree, and who doesn't love an acorn?

Big Dean and I have figured out a healing method for him that works successfully.
Being the main man bike mechanic at Pedal Power in Middletown means he gets a lot of chemicals and serious grossness all up on those arm tattoos.
But the Star Wars sleeve we finished yesterday is looking good.
We did some Tie Fighters, and general background for about 5 hours.


Tomorrow I head back to Minnesota,
where it will be so good to see Meryl
and be back in my very comfy station in Identity Tattoo,
but now I'm off to win hearts and titles in my final day of Off the Map.