Your Tuesday...

My Monday.

Off to work in a little bit.

I really like work.
More than most people.
I don't mind long hours or little sleep.
I'm pretty good at talking to crazies,
or emailing overzealous first tattoo getters.

But sometimes, the weekends are just too nice,
and the best weekends are always the hardest to end.

The dude model for our Naked Monday drawing session tried to help me out by sucking so bad that it spoiled the weekend's end, and thus easing me into the work week a little more gently.
It was a really good attempt.
And I do appreciate the effort.
But when your only job is being naked and sitting still, and you have the naked part taken care of....
I'm guessing if you are prone to nervous ticks, and gravity affects you more than other living things,
being naked in front of 15 people drawing you isn't exactly the best suited workplace environment for you.

Oh well.
So Casey and I left noisily in the middle of him not posing,
and I came home to paint pretend owls instead.
I'm not completely done,
but it's oils, and
there's that drying business.

I hope your week is off to an awesome start.