Painting and planning

March Madness.

But forget the overpriced sneakers, Gatorade,
bad grades, and seeds that don't grow.

This will be a pretty big month if it all falls into place.

Albie Rock will be hitting Minnesota again, exactly one year since his last visit.
The girls shirts are ordered.
The guys shirts are already at the shop.
There will be screenprinting,
tattooing,
and puppet making
in between vegan feasting competitions.


The Maynard House and Off the Map Tattoo will be hosting me for 7 days late in the month. It'll be good to be back on the East Coast for a minute, even if I will be tattooing the entire time.

I kicked off the weekend and the new month at the Seward Cafe, as always.
I spent the rest of the day painting and trying to catch up on emails.
This is from life, 1 hour, 20 minutes, with another 30 minutes of work done afterwards.
These studies are building up to something, but I haven't figured out what yet.



I did this tattoo earlier in the week, and forgot all about it.
Chef Ryan got it in his underarm.
I think it means he's going vegan.
I'm not sure, you'll have to ask him.



Don't forget the 13th falls on a Friday again this month.
I have 5 drawings that need to become tattoos that day.
I am probably going to keep them under wraps until the night before.
First come, first served.
See you then.