My, how the time does fly!

Tina made me promise that I wouldn't post this picture.
Of course, then I felt obligated to post it twice.
So, I compromised, and only posted it once.
I'm sure all parties will find this outcome most agreeable.



Tina and Jay come out wherever I am.
They bring bags of vegan treats and cases of Dr Pepper, or take me out to dinner.
They've come to Northampton before, and Boston, and I stayed with them over the holidays.
This time, however, Jay thought he'd switch things up a bit, and actually get tattooed.
I think I met at least some of the criteria he asked for with this piece.




The top half was mostly stenciled, while the legs and everything below them were Sharpied on.
Jay sat like a champ, and it took about 5 1/2 hours.

Dean also came up for the day.
He and Jay are a dangerous combination for tattoos.
I was laughing so hard a few times, I had to stop.
Other times, I probably ought to have stopped but didn't.
I fought through the tears, and got it done.
I'm sure the time went by way faster for me than Jay,
but that's what he gets.
Time flies when you're having fun.