Whale tales.


Yesterday was a big day, since Mr. Rich got his knee to foot sleeve finished.
It's been going on for 5 years.
That takes us way back,
all the way to the Lincoln St shop in Cromwell.
egads.
So we did some filling in, and connecting pieces to make it look like everything was a part of the bigger plan.
And we also added a few gull guys, since I've been doing wings every day, and didn't want to break the streak.
(he also asked for them)

Rich sat so well, he fell asleep.
He seemed slightly embarrassed about it, but I think that's awesome.
Tough guys always claim they fell asleep during their last tattoo,
but falling asleep and passing out aren't exactly the same.

I talk some smack about dudes.
Dudes are usually a-holes.
Unless, however, they are my dudes.
And my dudes are coming out in numbers tonight.
We've made a reservation for 15 tonight at the Sierra Grill in Northampton, MA, but if you want to show up, we'll tell the front person to grab a few more chairs.
It'll be the craziest mix up of people ever.
Northampton meets Wallingford.
Even my sister is showing up,
getting off of a plane from Detroit,
and driving north instead of toward New Haven.

A couple days left, then it's back to MPLS,
with a camera full of pictures,
and the want to plan the next East Coast trip.

A few birthday wishes,
going out to Mr Lucky Lambright,
and my Northampton Handyman Jamie.
38, and 29, respectively.
I'm all dressed up to celebrate,
getting older and not casual friday.