"Who will thresh the wheat?"



Tyrant and T were there when I landed in Boston,
rocking a Mr Hebrank sign.
Nice.
I'm pretty sure that's a first for me.
We hit up the vegan restaurant Grasshopper in Allston, MA on our way to Northampton,
which is a must if you're in the area.
It's all vegan, and next to a vegan pizza place as well.

I was dropped off at the Maynard House, where awesome folks and good food were waiting for me.
Heather, who doesn't even live here, made a soup for me that was in the fridge and literally had my name on it.
Vegan lasagna and zucchini bread from Amy and Jaime.


I have way more than my share of awesome people around me.
Generous and loyal kids who go way out of their way to make sure you got what you need, and then some.
I've weeded out by now the people who Albie Rock refers to as "weak sauce".
I know the Little Red Hens of the world, making that tasty bread.
Pockets filled with scraps of paper,
to-do lists and books to read.
I'm glad to be able to share stories and hugs with friends of friends who are immediately new friends.
Everyone that I'm close with seems to be working on a big project right now.
Finding good company, working hard, and keeping each other focused.
I think somehow all of the many plans we have are tied together.
I surround myself with those who contribute.

Things were pretty easy at Off the Map today.
Amber got crows above each of her elbows, but I didn't get a picture.
She's an animal fixer and an amazing photographer.
It was nice to hang out again.

Amy wanted a couple of cute little pine cones, so that's what we did.
We did the pine needles in a greywash only (to keep them subtle),
so I'll try and snap another photo of it later on in the week.
Don't mind the yellow Sharpie around it.
I'm sure that will wash off.



I have drawings to do for tomorrow.
Planned tattoos and unplanned.
It's 1 am, but only midnight my time.
I took it easy today, and will make up for it tomorrow.