Cute for cuteness' sake

I'm working on a new portfolio, since I left mine at Off the Map by accident.
I'm making new stickers and business cards.
I'm wanting a new website asap, but I have a lot of issues surrounding that.

So much to do now that I'm back in Minnesota.
I'll be working hard in between appointments this week.
Planning doesn't leave much time for doing.

I had a very rough start to my day.
My tattoo equipment was locked in my car,
and the only known key was in Meryl's pocket at the University.
After some borrowed cars and special trips,
I had things almost figured out in time for this too-cute giraffe tattoo.



It was two and a half hours of forearm fun.
I let her in on all of my secrets, and she even sat through a critique of the tattoos I did out east last week.
That's a buttload of honesty to witness the first time getting tattooed by me.
Most tattoo artists try and play like they are perfect,
and that absolute trust and loyalty needs to be shown.
I'm more of the feeling that we're all in this together,
and it's exactly what we make it.
So cuteness happened, and we were both pleased.