Day 2, and already busting out skull carrots?

Both my customers today not only used to get tattooed by me in CT, but they both have visited me out in MN at Identity Tattoo for more work since.
Today they've added MA to their list of states where I've tattooed them, and they don't know each other.
Crazy.

Rob sneakily by-passed my normal booking process and scheduled a spot with me by giving the shop a call and a deposit over the phone.
That meant I was overbooked by a lot, but I moved some things around to make it work.
I also tattooed 10 hours today.
He came to the shop with a music note that his friend drew for him in 2005, and somehow we did nothing even close to that.
Instead, I Sharpied this brutal bunny and carrot piece, and it just seemed a better fit.
Really?
I thought so.






(Maybe it was the carrot soup Eva bought me for lunch.)
Kyle Mack, the purple was for you.

Today is Jay Mcmanus' birthday, so tomorrow I tattoo some "time flies" themed stuff on him.
He might be bringing a few people.
And Albie Rock might drive down from his mountain and meet up with us as well.

So much good stuff is going on.
It's a lot to pack into a week.
So far I'm keeping up.