Not a hard choice, kids.

Quit kidding yourself,
and book your appointment with Albie Rock today.

Albie Rock will be tattooing at Identity Tattoo next week!
March 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th.
We are now booking appointments with him at the shop.
763.535.1313

If you missed him last year,
If you got your tax return or stole your boyfriends wallet,
If you have any skin left untattooed,
If you read his blog more than mine,
I would make sure to get in and see him.

He's way better in real life than the stories Ben will be telling about him afterward.
He'll be taking my room, and I'll be in the fourth room, previously used only for screen printing.
Don't worry, you'll still hear me.
I promise.

Next week also marks the 4th anniversary of Identity Tattoo.
And, in case you haven't been reading the blog,
Friday the 13th will be a big deal.

Anyway.
I did some tattooing today.
Mr Shoes came by only yesterday and wanted an owl, and I was able to sneak him in today.
Hadn't seen him in a while, and we had a lot to catch up on.
We fit this pretty big piece on his pretty small forearm.

A fence sitting owl.
He's probably just resting there, and not signaling his lack of commitment
or flagging his inability to make a decision.
Wise, they say.