Moving pictures with words.



I'm desperately trying to play catch up, while still getting ready for my guest spot at Off the Map coming up next week. I work the next two days, then leave Sunday.
AND I'm sick.

I did four tattoos today, but managed to squeeze in a few super limited shirt colors.
I had 6 burgundy and 6 brown shirts, which I printed with a light tan.
I think it's 2 smalls, 2 mediums, and 2 larges or each.

I'm excited for big fun in Northampton this time.
Last time was all work and little play,
and even though I'm doing 7 days of work straight,
I got some extras scheduled.

If you're going to be around, you should come visit.
I'll be at the shop from 12-9 everyday.
It's an hour from most of Connecticut, so pack a lunch and come say hello.

Also, my homeboy Jake from FXtattoos in Ohio made me this sweet moving gif banner that tells it like it is.
Thanks Jake!