The Final Day

I think I tattooed for 9.5 hours today.
Michelle and I threw down some color in those flowers, and she took it like a champ.
Then Kristen sat through this peony on her shoulder for a couple hours.



When it was Mary's turn, I found myself tattooing next to some very nice tattoos done in a no-outline painterly manner, of which I almost never do.
But when in Rome......
She didn't look until we were completely finished.
I only took a couple of peeks myself.
(kidding)
I didn't get a decent photo, since it was dark outside (and inside), but she promises a photo by email soon.
I think I earned a few points.
Her and her boyfriend are super good people, and I wish them the best with everything.
Off the Map and all of the guest artists are so fortunate to have her.


It's now midnight.
In four hours I'm headed to the bus station.
Then to the airport.
And finally home.
I will probably sleep the rest of the day away,
but will be back at Identity Tattoo bright and not so early Tuesday.